As a 1930s wife, I am
Archive for the ‘quizzes’ Category
Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat!
Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own.
This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.
Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.
Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.
Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn’t mean that you don’t have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don’t think dynamite is very funny.
Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional — acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intelectual — acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory,and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
It saddens me greatly that hatred runs so deeply that killing other people because of who they love is considered noble and desirable.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday?
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
That must mean that it’s time to waste time on a meme before I try to get some sleep so that I can write coherent sentences and finish up my essay and exam and find energy to visit with Dad. I have the attention span of a ferret, which has paid off nicely in entertaining a co-worker tonight even if it wasn’t very useful in my essay writing.
I stole this from a fellow blogger I’ve changed things a little by making it present tense instead of past because I want to have things my way. I’m funny like that. I’m also changing some of the touristy type “visit” places to include a few Canadian ones. It’s sad that an American quiz has questions about visiting Europe but none about the Great White North.
Bold the things you have done, italicize things you want to do,
Start my own blog
Bran, on his blog, asked his friends to fill out the following questionnaire. Since he wanted everyone, no matter how long or how well he’s known us, to fill it out. It’s a really good quiz regardless.
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favourite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favourite sport?
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What colour eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) What’s your favourite place to hang at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
It’s better than number 2 (har! I crack me up!)
Anyway, what was the number one hit on the day you were born. On the day I chose to grace this world with my presence was Save the Last Dance for Me by the Drifters. For Boy it was Jump by Kris Kross.
So whose number one hit serenaded you into the world?
I wonder if I answered the questions accurately or just according to how I was feeling. I stole this one from April Cherrie’s blog. Oh, if you’re hungry and like oriental cooking don’t go there while you’re hungry. You’ll need to order in after reading her blog.
I’ve been getting inundated with spam in my comments the past couple of days. I’m glad I have them on moderation because it’s just nuts!
Here’s a quiz I got from Raincoaster (click my “others” button and you’ll find her there) heh…i said click my others button…