I know, I should be doing homework and all that. But…it’s homework! So without further ado, I’m going to play with the meme that Brad at Southern Expressions did.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you say?
I remember seeing myself in passing. I’d just showered and combed out the knots and spare hair (I’m knitting another me), but I don’t remember thinking anything at all.
2.When is the next time you will kiss someone?
That will probably be Boy at his bedtime.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR”?
4. Favorite planet?
I like Earth, it sort of keeps me alive. However, if it’s a planet other than the one that sustains my life I’d have to pick Saturn. It’s so showy and fancy and colourful. It’s sort of the peacock of the planets
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell?
That would’ve been Bran phoning me for some reason. He and Boy are the only people who phone my cell to talk to me. Anyone else wants to talk to someone else, ergo it’s a wrong number.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? .
I use a classical music ring. I can’t remember offhand what it is though. I just know that no one else uses it.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A white t-shirt that a practicum student gave to me before she went back to school. It’s a “Take Back the Night” shirt for Sutherland House in Fort Smith NWT. It’s probably one of the more dear gifts I’ve received from anyone who wasn’t Boy or Bran.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Labels are so restricting. I’m human.
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
I’m not. I’m barefoot. However, today I wore Ecco sandals to school
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Both. I prefer a dark room to sleep in, and a bright room if I’m going to be awake. If I can tolerate the concept of “outdoors” and “people” then I open the blinds in the daytime. If not, they stay closed and things remain dull coloured.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Well, I don’t really know Brad, but he seems like a nice guy. I like that he spends time with his bird. They’re more needy than children and dogs.
12. If you’re alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
Whichever of the two are firmer.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Getting ready for bed. In fact, at midnight I was setting my phone alarm for the early morning rising so I could have time to shower.
14. What was your last text message you received on your cell?
15. Where is your mail box?
It’s on the exterior wall to the immediate left of the front door
16.What’s a saying that you say a lot?
Fuck a duck and sell the quacks!
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
I think that was last June
19. How many times have you done it in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
It’s hard to pick a favourite, but I’d say that my 40s have been the best since I have my shit together far more and am feeling more emotionally settled than at any other time in my life
22. Your worst enemy?
Dingy yello wax buildup?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you take?
The million dollars
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Everything – Alanis Morrisette
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
Yes, the last person I spoke to was Boy
29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who’s in your life right now, who would it be?
I don’t want to punch anyone anymore. Besides, it would hurt me too.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
A footstool, under my left foot.