I’ve always liked that song. Anyway, that’s not what’s playing anyway. Right now it’s REM’s Airportman.
I have another meme. It’s from Five on Friday. Yes, I know, it’s Saturday, but I’ve not gone to bed yet. Right now I’m busy celebrating finishing the reading of my criminology text. Yes, that’s right, the entire text has been read. I’m not going to think about absorbed, but it has been read.
Now, to the mini-meme (I love alliteration!)
1. What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
Saturday. It’s the weekend. Sunday hasn’t arrived to herald the end of the week and there’s one more day to the weekend left to slack off.
2. On what day of the week were you born?
I was born on a Saturday
3. On average, how many days a year you spend away from home?
Oh, umm…way too many…somewhere around 200 days would be my rough estimate
4. Are you the kind of person who always knows what day it is or do you constantly find yourself asking someone else?
Oh, that really depends on whether I got a good or bad sleep, adequate sleep and whether I managed to score some coffee that morning
5. What five topics would you like to answer questions about on fridays?
If I knew that I wouldn’t have visited the site in the first place, now would I?